Ralph Lauren is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren’s reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
We invite passionate and highly motivated individuals to join our team at our Norfolk Outlet Location. Exciting opportunities are available.
CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK TO APPLY NOW:
Ralph Lauren uses the latest technology to help initiate our recruitment process. The first step in our process is a digital interview. A digital interview is an interview conducted using your computer’s webcam or your mobile device answering pre-set interview questions. Your interview will be reviewed by a recruiter or hiring manager, so please treat it just as you would an in-person interview.
Please follow the link above in order to complete your application and digital interview. Please DO NOT click the “Apply Now” button. Keep in mind that by following this, in addition to following the prompted instructions, you should also upload your resume even if you have already done so here.
Purpose and Scope:
To ensure a consistently memorable customer shopping experience, while generating meaningful revenue and positive operating profit for their store.
Directly responsible for sales and profit performance in assigned store, ensuring that sales and margin goals are met. Partner with Senior Management to develop operating budgets and monitor performance.
- Responsible for achieving store shrinkage goals and for the establishment and implementation of both new and existing loss prevention procedures.
- Establish and monitor all store standards and work with the Operations Manager and individual Department Managers to ensure successful implementation.
- Responsible for the recruitment, selection, supervision, and development of store staff to maximize sales and profit performance. Coach and mentor staff to achieve optimal results. Includes succession planning for current and future positions.
- Provide consistent feedback to buyers and planners to identify items and merchandise classifications of high sales and profit potential.
- Understands and places a high priority on providing input to both the Buying Divisions and the Visual Presentation team in regard to merchandise presentation and maintenance of an in-store environment, consistent with Polo Ralph Lauren’s desired image and character.
- Directs the execution of Polo’s promotional strategies and programs, assuring that they support Polo Ralph Lauren’s sales, marketing, and profit objectives.
- Maintains a leadership role in community and charity events.
Skills and Requirements:
- College Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of Retail Management experience with at least 3 years in a high volume and/or multi-unit environment.
- Strong business acumen and skill-set which enables the management and development of staff.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Enthusiasm and ability to build and maintain an environment which projects a high level of taste and sophistication consistent with Polo’s lifestyle philosophy.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.