Ralph Lauren is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren’s reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
Purpose and Scope: The Sales Professional is responsible for Increased Productivity and Customer Service.
- Maximizes personal sales at all opportunities and provides a friendly and welcoming environment.
- Communicates effectively with customers to determine needs.
- Demonstrates ways to increase personal and store productivity.
- Applies sales transaction knowledge to process routine discounts, holds, gift certificate sales, special orders, exchanges, refunds, credit vouchers and alterations.
- Handles multiple customers and multiple purchases at fitting rooms by following all policies and procedures for fitting room service.
- Ensures ease of customer shopping experience through visual presentation and overall store maintenance.
- Actively participates in all merchandising activities including, but not limited to: daily stock maintenance, product transfers, folding, and floor changeovers.
- Maintains a professional and personal appearance consistent with established guidelines and dresses with the intention of meeting the Ralph Lauren product and customer profile.
- Actively supports securing company assets through effective Loss Prevention in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Accurately enters all information into register receives payments, issues change and credits processes credit cards and checks according to policy.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience or equivalent in a luxury retail environment preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, English communication - verbal and written and time management/project skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with a sense of priority for deadlines and attention to detail.
- Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands.
- Comfortable and confident in making effective autonomous (and group) decisions in a timely manner.
- Goal oriented: ability to stay focused on creating winning results.
- Dedicated to high levels of Customer Service and Sales Productivity.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with management, customers and co-workers.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.