Ralph Lauren Corporation
(NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of
premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
For 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been
consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and
international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren
Purple Label, Ralph Lauren Collection, Double RL, Polo Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph
Lauren Children’s, Ralph Lauren Home, Lauren Ralph Lauren, RLX, American
Living, Chaps and Club Monaco, constitute one of the world's most widely
recognized families of consumer brands. For more information, go to http://investor.ralphlauren.com.
Position Purpose and Scope
Responsible for driving sales and nurturing a mutually profitable business relationship within an assigned account base by setting and implementing strategies that support the Lauren Brand.
• Develop and implement business plan by account to achieve corporate sales goals.
Partner with planning team to ensure seasonal plans meet the business objectives and needs for
each account in collaboration with Buyer.
• Partner with planning to analyze business by door to maximize sales opportunities (weekly, monthly,
seasonally, and annually).
• Partner with Retailer and Lauren Dress Planning on forecasting OTB components: sales,
markdowns and mark ups.
• Develop and execute in season action plans to improve OTB forecast, reacting to business trends,
resulting in improved natural margin performance.
• Interface and support Retail Development teams for each account to ensure effective execution of
retail merchandising and sales strategy by account.
• Manage integrated marketing plan (capital, advertising, collateral) by account.
• Partner with marketing to coordinate special events by account/by door.
• Communicate trend and competitive information internally.
• Minimize returns and liabilities for the corporation through resolving oversold, confirmations, and
monitoring store adherence to markdown cadence.
• Receive weekly sales/stock information from accounts, and perform weekly analysis of by style/by
• Accumulate month end figures by door and analyze to address issues/opportunities.
• Maintain order changes, substitutions, confirmations, and shipping status/order tracking for
• At least 3-5 years sales/account management experience. Strong knowledge of apparel product
• Strong understanding of retail math and sales planning.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation skills.
• Ability to travel.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.