Ralph Lauren Corporation
(NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of
premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
For 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been
consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and
international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren
Purple Label, Ralph Lauren Collection, Double RL, Polo Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph
Lauren Children’s, Ralph Lauren Home, Lauren Ralph Lauren, RLX, American
Living, Chaps and Club Monaco, constitute one of the world's most widely
recognized families of consumer brands. For more information, go to http://investor.ralphlauren.com.
Position Summary: An opportunity has arisen for an operations manager to work within the customer support team, within one of Ralph Laurens Largest Flagship stores based in Bicester
- managing the deliver process & inventory flow to increase sales and exceed delivery processing KPI
- ensure deliveries are treated with priority and efficiently to avoid any loss of sales
- Monitor and manage the stock count and replenishment process
- Coach and mentor a team to ensure good customers service is delivered
- Previous experience within a retail stock control environment
- exposure of managing team
- Confident in MS office suite
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.