Ralph Lauren Corporation
(NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of
premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
For 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been
consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and
international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren
Purple Label, Ralph Lauren Collection, Double RL, Polo Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph
Lauren Children’s, Ralph Lauren Home, Lauren Ralph Lauren, RLX, American
Living, Chaps and Club Monaco, constitute one of the world's most widely
recognized families of consumer brands. For more information, go to http://investor.ralphlauren.com.
Position Summary: This role’s primary function is to support the global business community that uses applications within Ralph Lauren’s Pre-Production domain, which include FlexPLM and others.
- Individual will work within a global team that is responsible for the functional aspects of end user production support and will follow an established Helpdesk guidelines for ticket management and timely resolution
- Accountable for tracking known issues and the cadence for fixes in order to manage any documentation or broadcast communications that may be needed to support application upgrades and releases
- Onboard Learning and Development partners that manage application training for the domain by preparing demos and collaterals that support training objectives
- Responsible to solve all level 1 functional issues and determine escalation path for level 2 and level 3 issues whether functional or technical
- Provide support and guidance to overseas Sourcing Offices using preproduction applications
- Work with Functional leads and participate in the roll-out of initiatives which require documentation management, end user set-up and onboarding, application testing, as well and specially designed end-user workshops
- Ability to perform user training sessions, end user workshops and on-site support when required
- Individual must prioritize and report status of assigned tasks and special project deliverables
- Support internal and external developers by testing and validating the functional aspects of applications
- Support other Ralph Lauren IT domains in integration testing; i. e. data creation, functional and data analysis
- 4 year BA degree or equivalent
- Experience in PTC’s FlexPLM package on version 10.1 (no version lower than v9) will be a plus
- Fully proficient with MS Office suite of applications.(Power Point, Outlook, Word)
- MS Visio Skills will be a plus
- Fashion Industry/Apparel background is MUST
- Ability to quickly learn new process skills and applications on a need basis
- Excellent troubleshooting and complex problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision on assignments
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.