Club Monaco is an international brand that designs and creates modern yet timeless clothing and accessories for women and men. Since its first store opened in Toronto in 1985, Club Monaco has been recognized by fashion influencers for its thoughtfully designed, purposeful collections featuring relevant, wearable pieces, fine fabrics and exceptional fits. In 1999, Club Monaco became a subsidiary of the Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation.
The Stock Supervisor supports the management team in exceeding customer expectations and achieving financial goals through the supervision of back of house operations and stock team productivity. They are expected to manage all aspects of the back of house processes including the flow of merchandise in and out of the stock area, managing incoming and outgoing shipments, & assisting with other day to day activities determined by the management team. Results are achieved through maximizing productivity and profitability while meeting operational and loss prevention expectations.
- Oversee flow of merchandise in and out of the stock area
- Ensure that all product is properly sensored, folded or hung in the stock area, per company standards
- Responsible for overseeing and executing merchandise replenishment needs
- Be knowledgeable of the store's merchandise, back of house and front of house layout
- Ensure stock area is organized, including merchandise supplies and display materials
- Address any cleaning or repair & maintenance issues that occur on the sales floor or in the stock room as necessary
- Complete all transfers, markdowns, and consolidations and ensure their accuracy
- Assists the Management Team with inventory preparations and participate in the actual Inventory
- Maintain a clean, organized, and efficient stockroom
- Supervise team of stock associates to ensure product is processed efficiently and expediently
- Ensure all customer shipments are prepared accurately and processed for delivery
- Receive all merchandise shipments and immediately report any discrepancies to the Store Manager
- Responsible for the control and replenishment of supplies requested by management
- Strict compliance and adhering to the application of policies and procedure
- Ensure operational integrity & asset protection compliance in day to day operations & practices
Visual Presentation/Store Maintenance
- Support store management in the planning and supervision of store flips
- Participate in monthly flip execution
- Help ensure store meets replenishment and maintenance standards
- Participate & provide input in back of house weekly walkthrough with Store Manager and product experience DOR
- Work with in store staff to ensure compliance with back of house operational standards
- Support management team with back of house operations training of all new hires
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of related experience; retail experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills leading a team environment
- Excellent English communication - verbal and written
- Excellent time management/project skills
- Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
- Comfortable and confident in making effective autonomous (and group) decisions in a timely manner
- Goal orientated: ability to stay focused on creating winning results
- Dedication to high levels of Customer Service and Sales Productivity
- Must be able to work shift standing and walking
- Must be able to pack, unpack and move stock when supporting receiving / stocking store functions.
- Physical Demands:
- Hours/days of work can be varied due to the demands of the business
- Must be able to work shift standing and walking and able to lift approx 20 lbs.
- Must be able to pack, unpack and move stock when supporting in receiving / stocking store functions.
Club Monaco is a dynamic, rapidly growing retail brand that continues to offer modern style and a unique voice within the fashion and retail industries. Headquartered in New York City’s Chelsea Gallery district, Club Monaco can be found in over 140 locations worldwide with stores in the United States, London, Paris, Sweden, Canada, Hong Kong, Seoul, Beijing, and Macau.