Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For nearly 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
• Coordinate all aspects of purchase order management: item definition, coding, PO Entry, PO revisions,
on-order reconciliation, EDI, and drop shipment.
• Lead the weekly On-Order Meeting, communicating all shipping changes to the merchant team.
• Track all shipments to the Distribution Center.
• Communicate regularly and consistently with the DC regarding PO issues.
• Organize and manage all sample product.
• General clerical and data entry work.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Computer proficiency: Word and Excel.
• Highly organized, detail oriented and accurate.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount