Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 50 years, Polo’s reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
Position Purpose and Scope
In our unique, complex and high-volume locations (B volume and above), the Associate Manager oversees all aspects in their functional area. The primary responsibility of the Associate Manager is to develop proactive quarterly strategies to drive sales results through a thought leadership mindset. The Associate Manager will lead, influence and work through their respective teams to plan, manage, train, coach, supervise and direct the store team to exceed in their goals of optimizing customer engagement, developing talent, increasing productivity, and delivering financial plan, while leading with the highest level of integrity standards. The key to our success is looking for PEOPLE who are: Passionate, Enthusiastic, Outgoing, Poised, a Leader, and Engaging.
- Serves as the Customer Experience Leader to motivate and lead the team to drive sales by creating the Ralph Lauren Experience for our customers. The CEL owns the results of their segment for interactions with the internal/external customer, the product, the look and the energy of the store. 40% of Time
- Leads the opening duties of Communication and strategy, Work Force Management maintenance, Financials review, Daily planning and Conducts sales rally(s). Leads the closing duties of the Daily Communication wrap-up, Edits leadership and team DPA(s) as needed, and updates the CEL tracker with daily results. 20% of Time
- Plans and drives the daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly responsibilities and focuses in their specific work center of Employee Experience (People), Operations (Process), and Merchandising (Product). Ensures that baseline expectations are met to enhance the customer experience. 20% of Time
- Analyzes store readiness, best practices and processes and responds in a timely manner; Identifies store learning needs and develops a strategy to address; Guides the team on brand understanding, presentation and product knowledge; Evaluates competition through comp shopping. 20% of Time
- College Degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of six years retail management experience as an Assistant Manager or above in a complex, high-volume, high-profile or multi-unit specialty retailer environment
- Strong business acumen and skill-set which enables the management and development of staff
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Enthusiasm and ability to build and maintain an environment which projects a high level of taste and sophistication consistent with Polo’s lifestyle philosophy
- Ability to maneuver around the sales floor, stock room and office
- Ability to operate the register and fold merchandise
- Moderate lifting and climbing required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require evening, weekend and overnight shifts; some travel may be required
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.
CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK TO APPLY NOW:
Ralph Lauren uses the latest technology to help initiate our recruitment process. The first step in our process is a digital interview. A digital interview is an interview conducted using your computer’s webcam or your mobile device answering pre-set interview questions. Your interview will be reviewed by a recruiter or hiring manager, so please treat it just as you would an in-person interview.
Please follow the link above in order to complete your application and digital interview. Please DO NOT click the “Apply Now” button. Keep in mind that by following this, in addition to following the prompted instructions, you should also upload your resume even if you have already done so here.