Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren’s reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of product, brands and international markets.
We believe wholeheartedly that people hold the key to achieving our business objectives and our overall success. We offer exciting career opportunities and are always searching for the most talented people to join our team.
Purpose and Scope: Create + Provide Exceptional and unparalleled customer experience within store. Exceed annual sales volume and business objectives by identifying and actioning innovative business driving opportunities. Leverage selling tools to maximize sales and impart knowledge to the client.
· Demonstrate a true passion and respect for the product
· Maximize personal sales at all opportunities and provide a friendly and welcoming environment
· Exhibit pride through positive demeanor, body language, personal presentation and dress standards.
· Communicate effectively with customers to determine needs
· Create and foster a database of Polo customers
· Demonstrate ways to increase personal and store productivity
· Implement a system to track monthly sales, number of inquiries, type of inquiries, etc.
· Apply sales transaction knowledge to process routine discounts, holds, gift certificate sales, special orders, exchanges, refunds, credit vouchers and alterations
· Handle multiple customers and multiple purchases at fitting rooms by following all policies and procedures for fitting room service
· Ensure ease of customer shopping experience through visual presentation and overall store maintenance
· Maintain a professional and personal appearance consistent with established guidelines and dress code
· Accurately enters all information into register, receives payments, issues change and credits, processes credit cards and checks according to policy
· Actively participates in all merchandising activities including but not limited to: daily stock maintenance, product transfers, folding and floor changeovers· Communicate product and customer feedback to managers
· Minimum of 1-2 years sales experience or equivalent in a high volume luxury retail environment
· Excellent interpersonal, English communication – verbal and written and time management/project skills
· Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
· Goal oriented: ability to stay focused on creating winning results
· Works well under pressure
· Dedicated to high levels of customer service and sales productivity· Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with management, customers and co-workers
POLO Ralph Lauren uses the latest technology to help initiate our recruitment process. The first step in our process is a digital interview. A digital interview is an interview conducted using your computer’s webcam or your mobile device answering pre-set interview questions. Your interview will be reviewed by a recruiter or hiring manager, so please treat it just as you would an in-person interview. ?
Please follow the link above in order to complete your application and digital interview. Please DO NOT click the “Apply Now” button. Keep in mind that by following this , in addition to following the prompted instructions, you should also upload your resume even if you have already done so here.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.