Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren’s reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of product, brands and international markets.
We believe wholeheartedly that people hold the key to achieving our business objectives and our overall success. We offer exciting career opportunities and are always searching for the most talented people to join our team.
Purpose and Scope:
The Support Specialist role is to ensure that incoming and outgoing merchandise is processed according to the regulations and standards of the Company. The Support Specialist will also play a key role in the replenishment process with RFID as well as the maintenance and organization of the stock room in order to facilitate the selling of the Polo product.
- Verify that all shipments arrive secure and complete; match product received to description on documents and report any discrepancies to management. Distribute product to appropriate department.
- Complete and properly document customer shipments daily. Verify shipments are packaged according to the Company standards, are accompanied by the appropriate documentation, and applicable shipping fees are charged.
- Prepare all outgoing freight to company stores or distribution centers with proper packaging and supporting documents.
- Responsible for executing the replenishment process through audits and the use of RFID technology to get product to the sales floor in order to drive business.
- Responsible for maintenance and organization of the stock room.
- Processing and organization of transfer documents, shipping documents, inventory count sheets, UPS/FED-EX documents, sales tickets, vendor packing slips, invoices and other support-related documents.
- Knowledge of shrinkage control and Company regulations on how to handle issues and reporting of any violations.
- Work with management throughout the year to focus on inventory accuracy and resolve inventory discrepancies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Must be detail oriented, organized and reliable.
• Ability to collaborate and work within a team environment.
• Proficient typing skills – accuracy and speed a must
• Must read and write English (Bilingual is a plus)
• 1-2 years of experience in related field
• High School or College Graduate
• Knowledge of RFID a plus.
POLO Ralph Lauren uses the latest technology to help initiate our recruitment process. The first step in our process is a digital interview. A digital interview is an interview conducted using your computer’s webcam or your mobile device answering pre-set interview questions. Your interview will be reviewed by a recruiter or hiring manager, so please treat it just as you would an in-person interview. ?
Please follow the link above in order to complete your application and digital interview. Please DO NOT click the “Apply Now” button. Keep in mind that by following this , in addition to following the prompted instructions, you should also upload your resume even if you have already done so here.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.