Club Monaco is an international brand that designs and creates modern yet timeless clothing and accessories for women and men. Since its first store opened in Toronto in 1985, Club Monaco has been recognized by fashion influencers for its thoughtfully designed, purposeful collections featuring relevant, wearable pieces, fine fabrics and exceptional fits. In 1999, Club Monaco became a subsidiary of the Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation.
Develop professional skills that will contribute to the successful financial growth of the company. Develop skills and be responsible for supporting the goals of the company and individual store. Participate in the company’s customer service expectations, operational and loss prevention procedures, and human resource process. Assist Managers with their responsibilities in order to meet the standards and expectations of their roles. Assist in training of new sales associates. Learn to execute the responsibilities of this job description, including merchandising, inventory or project related functions.
• Help achieve client relation goals in order to drive sales and maintain customer focus
• Protect the customer experience in all areas
• Assist in training new associates on product knowledge for staff
• Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures
• Ensure daily monitoring and execution of sales
• Execute and communicate product moves and markdowns
• Responsible for all opening/closing procedures of the store on all designated shifts as per the store hours of operation
• Supervise sales floor and provide direct supervision for an abbreviated period of time in the absence of a store manager on the floor
• 50% of the Key holder’s time is spent on daily responsibilities that are non-supervisory in nature
• Key Holders will be able to process returns, but cannot execute employee purchases
Skills and Requirements
Must have a minimum of 1 year of retail experience
Excellent interpersonal skills supporting a team environment
Excellent English communication - verbal and written
Excellent time management/project skills
Strong planning and organizational skills with a sense of priority for deadlines and attention to detail
Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
Comfortable and confident in making effective autonomous (and group) decisions in a timely manner
Goal oriented: ability to stay focused on creating winning results
Dedicated to high levels of Customer Service and Sales Productivity
On the job special projects that have developed depth of related experience an asset
• Hours/days of work can be varied due to the demands of the business
• Must be able to work shift standing and walking and able to lift approx 20 lbs.
• Must be able to pack, unpack and move stock when supporting in receiving / stocking store functions.
Club Monaco is a dynamic, rapidly growing retail brand that continues to offer modern style and a unique voice within the fashion and retail industries. Headquartered in New York City’s Chelsea Gallery district, Club Monaco can be found in over 140 locations worldwide with stores in the United States, London, Paris, Sweden, Canada, Hong Kong, Seoul, Beijing, and Macau.