Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 40 years, Polo’s reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK TO APPLY NOW:
Ralph Lauren uses the latest technology to help initiate our recruitment process. The first step in our process is a digital interview. A digital interview is an interview conducted using your computer’s webcam or your mobile device answering pre-set interview questions. Your interview will be reviewed by a recruiter or hiring manager, so please treat it just as you would an in-person interview.
Please follow the link above in order to complete your application and digital interview. Please DO NOT click the “Apply Now” button. Keep in mind that by following this, in addition to following the prompted instructions, you should also upload your resume even if you have already done so here.
Purpose and Scope: The Store Selling Manager supports the Assistant Manager in exceeding customer expectations and achieving financial goals through talent development at the sales associate level. Results are achieved through maximizing productivity and profitability while delivering the highest level of integrity standards.
- Drives sales and achieves results
- Trains and upholds the Polo Ralph Lauren Selling and Service Model
- Upholds a positive work environment
- Trains, develops and retains the store staff
- Trains and upholds selling strategies
- Facilitates product knowledge education
- Ensures brand standards
- High school graduate or equivalent experience
- Minimum of one to two years retail experience
- Ability to communicate with customers and store personnel
- Ability to maneuver around the sales floor, stockroom and office
- Ability to operate the register and fold merchandise/moderate lifting and climbing required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require evening, weekend and overnight shifts; some travel may be required
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.