Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
Purpose and Scope: To provide the Ralph Lauren clients with an exceptional client experience that will always be remembered as above and beyond with the highest level of urgency and care.
• Acknowledge and greet all clients with utmost courtesy and urgency.
• Serve as information liaison to the Store Management Team and ‘host of the store’ for clients.
• Identify external resources in the area and build/curate relationships with newest and most desirable hotels, restaurants, private clubs and organizations in the area.
• Provide personal services of the highest level that may include, but not limited, to newest (hard to get) restaurant/hotel reservations, cultural and sporting events in LA marketplace, art galleries, theatre, filming previews, recreational requests, floral orders, shoe shine, etc.
• Create content and process for literature, maps, and other materials for Ralph Lauren Sales Professional iPads.
• Arrange for, suggest, recommend, book, and confirm deliverable services that may include referrals to top hair salons, makeup artists, beauty services and spas
• Explore and identify global concierge resources in major cities i.e. NYC, Miami, Chicago, Aspen, Hamptons, Paris, London, Milan etc.
• Assure prompt and positive action on all resident complaints, questions, concerns and suggestions, as well as conduct quality assurance follow-up; respond to inquiries regarding services.
• Address and work with clients who present service opportunities that other staff employees cannot resolve. Attempt to resolve them and/or elevate to the Store Director when matters are outside scope or ability.
• Provide continuous updates, edits, reviews and additions to the electronic database (list of vendors, restaurants, service providers, etc.).
• Project an engaging, welcoming and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanor representative of the Ralph Lauren culture and guidelines.
• Minimum 3 - 5 years of retail sales experience, preferably within the luxury retail market.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work well under the pressure of multiple tasks and deadlines.
• Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with management, customers, and co-workers.
• Knowledge and understanding of luxury apparel and accessories markets.
• Possess an active client book, which demonstrates proven results
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.