Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 40 years, Polo’s reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK TO APPLY NOW:
Ralph Lauren uses the latest technology to help initiate our recruitment process. The first step in our process is a digital interview. A digital interview is an interview conducted using your computer’s webcam or your mobile device answering pre-set interview questions. Your interview will be reviewed by a recruiter or hiring manager, so please treat it just as you would an in-person interview.
Please follow the link above in order to complete your application and digital interview. Please DO NOT click the “Apply Now” button. Keep in mind that by following this, in addition to following the prompted instructions, you should also upload your resume even if you have already done so here.
Purpose and Scope: Ensures a consistently memorable customer shopping experience while generating meaningful revenue and positive operating profit for their store.
- Trains specialty store staff by reviewing and revising orientation to specialty products and sales training materials; delivering training sessions; reviewing staff job results and learning needs with retail store manager; developing and implementing new product training.
- Evaluates competition by visiting competing stores; gathering information such as style, quality, and prices of competitive merchandise.
- Helps customers by providing information; answering questions; obtaining merchandise requested; completing payment transactions; preparing merchandise for delivery.
- Prepares sales and customer relations reports by analyzing and categorizing sales information; identifying and investigating customer complaints and service suggestions.
- Maintains inventory by checking merchandise to determine inventory levels; anticipating customer demand.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- College Degree or equivalent experience.
- Specialty store General Manager experience with sales volume of $8 million and experience in fashion clothing a plus.
- Strong business acumen and skill-set which enables the management and development of staff.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Experience in merchandising.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.