Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
Purpose and Scope:
To ensure a consistently memorable customer shopping experience by providing the highest level of service to guests, and support the sales team as well as other back of house partners.
· Organize weekly employee experiences on a consistent basis.
· Manage the uniform inventory and submit monthly orders to our corporate partners.
· Pull and maintain new hire uniforms and partner with Department Managers to ensure proper sizing.
· Promote awareness and increase usage of special services available for customers.
· Responsible for creating an “ultimate experience” for every guest by providing whatever-it-takes customer service and supporting front and back of house functions.
· Oversee beverage and snack services, maintain inventory levels, and continue to seek efficiencies in ordering.
· Maintain VIP appointment book for Madison Avenue stores.
· Book travel arrangements for client appointments and fittings.
· Partner with corporate Marketing and Public Relations departments regarding needs for in-store functions and events (door coverage, uniform needs, etc.). Provide support during in-store events.
· Build and maintain concierge book, listing local restaurants, theaters, car service, etc.
· 2 years sales experience/customer service experience, high end, luxury market preferred.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task under pressure.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.