Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
Purpose and Scope:
Ensures that the customer receives exceptional service in line with the company’s reputation for legendary service, all sales transactions follow company regulations, and employees receive training of new initiatives.
· Conduct training of new initiatives, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Point-Of-Sale (POS) for Sales Professionals, Management, and support members.
· Manage Cash Office schedule through understanding of the store calendar and business needs.
· Partner with Operations Manager/General Manager/HR to coach on performance related issues.
· Verify cash wrap communication is regularly updated including phone extension list, employee numbers, etc.
· Ensure team provides support to sales professionals with customer transactions throughout store.
· Accountable for the resolution of customer issues, partnering with management when necessary.
· Develop and implement strategies on how to increase customer capture information.
· Take leadership role in completion of all necessary tasks including credit card chargebacks, mail returns, etc. for all stores.
· Confirm the opening and closing of POS systems; preparation of deposits; and reconciliation of daily sales media and sales transactions.
· Provide support to Operations teams with inventory preparation and execution.
· Ensure Cash Office is 100% compliant on POS section of audit.
· Oversee the completion of all technology related issues including but not limited to POS; phone; iPads; and printers, fax machines, and copy machines. Develop and implement strategies on how to improve current Cash Office processes.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Must be detail oriented, organized and reliable.
- Ability to collaborate and work within a team environment.
- Proficient typing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- 1-2 years of experience in related field
- High School or College Graduate
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.