Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 40 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
- Verify that all shipments arrive secure and complete, match goods received to description on documents and report any discrepancies to management. Distribute goods to appropriate department.
- Complete and properly document customer mail-outs daily. Verify that proper documentation accompanies all customer mail-outs, send slips, sales receipts and tissue.
- Prepare all outgoing freight to company stores or distribution centers with proper documentation.
- Responsible for the control and replenishment of supplies and requested by the General Manager.
- Responsible for maintenance duties as required by the General Manager.
- Know how to read and execute transfer documents, shipping documents, alternation documents, inventory count sheets, UPS/FED-EX documents, sales tickets, vendor packing slips, invoices and other support-related documents.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to collaborate and work within a team environment.
- Ability to lift 15-20 pounds for stock positions
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.