Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
Purpose and Scope: To successfully manage the financial tasks for the New York Trade Showroom and Home Personals business. Financial liaison on behalf of the Trade Showroom and Employee Personals businesses to the Home Finance team and is involved in all financial aspects of these businesses.
- Oversee all financial related activity and generating reports as requested, including weekly financial reporting involving business actuals, annual comparisons and detailed analysis.
- Management of accounting and monthly close (preparing journal entries, system interfaces, monitoring expenses and fluctuation analysis)
- Enforce internal controls in order to ensure the businesses are compliant with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Assist with forecasting updates and strategic planning initiatives.
- Responsible for generating weekly reports and ad-hoc analysis for Trade Showroom and Finance management.
- Manage impact inventory levels.
- Maintain showroom accounts receivable and payables.
- Test and install system updates for the businesses from an accounting and operational aspect. Identify areas of improvement and work with Programmers to determine the necessary fix.
- Accounting degree preferred.
- 4years experience in related experience.
- Knowledge of SAP
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Highly organized with ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Detail oriented and ensures high level of accuracy.
- Ability to problem solve and is solution oriented.
- Team focused and can work effectively with others.
- Mastery of Excel and knowledge of SAP.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.