Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
- Supervise and manage specific regional construction projects (new sites and renovations)
- Track and report progress of assigned projects to Director.
- Ensure stores are built to work letter and Construction Department specifications.
- Identify potential deficiencies in construction documents to ensure content of information on drawings are complete for bidding and construction.
- Identify potential financial and scheduling solutions on a project per project basis.
- Liaison between field, internal support departments, vendors, GC, landlord and required municipalities.
- Review bids with Director of Construction for best “value” and award project to selected GC.
- Review, approve and track project construction costs for assigned projects; track budgets for projects.
- Review all site specific issues and address with internal and external departments as required.
- Manage and coordinate with consultants and vendors – including, but are not limited to, production architects, engineers, renderers, furniture vendors.
- On a continual basis research and source alternative finish materials, millwork, and store design options that will yield cost savings. Monitor for company objectives and quality of costs.
- Ensure SBO items are procured and are coordinator to arrive to sire as scheduled.
- Provide on-site construction administration as necessary
- Generate punch list and insure timely follow-up and completion
- Maintain update library of millwork shop drawings and design control samples for all stores.
- 4+ years of experience in construction management with a multi-location retailer including experience handling Architecture & Design issues.
- Experience in working with custom detailed high-end architecture
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs and AutoCAD
- Previous experience managing a construction budget on a project basis. Financial and analytical strength.
- Demonstrated ability to influence internal and external business partners.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to direct projects autonomously and make effective and timely decisions with conviction.
- Degree: preference would be Architecture/Design or related field.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.