Club Monaco is the international retail brand known for style for both men and women. Opening its first store in Toronto in 1985, Club Monaco was instantly recognized by fashion influencers for its unique blend of stylish basics and key fashion items of the season. Since its founding, Club Monaco has been recognized repeatedly for its consistent and enduring view on style and design. Today, Club Monaco is rapidly growing retail brand that continues to deliver cool modern style, while occupying a unique niche within the fashion and retail industries. In 1999, Club Monaco became a subsidiary of the Ralph Lauren Corporation.
The objective of the sales associate is to meet or exceed the sales and profitability goals of the store by maximizing personal sales consistently. Provide optimum level of customer service by fulfilling customer’s requirements and needs and consistently apply non-negotiable sales standards. The stylist also assists in all areas of store operations as requested.
• Maximize personal sales at all opportunities
• Provide a friendly and welcoming environment
• Demonstrate how new product can mix with existing stock and previous purchases
• Communicate product and customer feedback to managers
• Apply POS knowledge to process needed transactions
• Handle multiple customers at fitting rooms by following all policies and procedures
• Demonstrate effective phone etiquette through customer service
• Follow through with customer experience by utilizing thank you cards, business cards, and maintaining client book
• Ensure ease of customer experience through visual presentation and overall store maintenance
• Attend and participate in store flips
• Clean, vacuum, fold, size, steam, replenish as assigned
• Actively participate in all merchandising activities including, but not limited to: daily stock maintenance and order, stock receiving and processing, product transfers, folding and floor changes
• Maintain a professional appearance consistent with established dress code and image guidelines
• Actively support securing company assets through effective Asset Protection in compliance with company policies and procedures
• Excellent interpersonal skills supporting both a team environment and customer service
• Excellent English communication- verbal and written
• Excellent time management/project skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
• Goal oriented: ability to stay focused on creating winning results
Club Monaco is a dynamic, international retail concept that designs, manufactures and markets its own Club Monaco clothing, accessories and home collection. Each season, Club Monaco offers men’s and women’s updated classics and key fashion pieces that are the foundation of a modern wardrobe. The brand’s signature clean and modern style, gives classics an update through great design and current sensibility. Club Monaco is the lifestyle destination for today’s urban professional.
Currently Club Monaco operates 59 stores throughout North America and has recently opened stores in Hong Kong, Seoul, and Dubai.